The AIRNERGY Oxygen Therapy device is a portable, compact machine for use in the home and clinic that creates ‘Energised Air’.
Jenson Button: “I use the Airnergy system on a regular basis before all practice sessions, qualifying and races in order to facilitate my performance.”
Heinrich Popow attributes his Gold medal in the 100 metres at the 2012 London Paralympics to Airnergy.
Comments from other disciplines
- Track & Field events: clear increase in performance, improved regeneration
- Cycle Racing: rapid recovery, avoidance in muscle problems
- Swimming: strengthening of immune system, significantly faster regeneration
- Weightlifting : Significant increase in strength
What does Airnergy do?
Airnergy Oxygen Therapy helps maximise performance and quickens the recovery process following strenuous exercise.
- Improved oxygen utilisation
- Faster regeneration
- Less lactate production
- Reduced oxidative stress
- Improved Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Who uses Airnergy Oxygen Therapy?